What is the yös exam?
The entrance exam for foreign students in Turkey is known as YÖS, and every foreign student must obtain a minimum passing score in order to enter Turkish universities. This test is held every year and all high school graduates or any field that has a diploma can participate in this test.
What is Tomer Turkish Language Test?
If you are applying to continue your studies in Turkish in Turkey, you must take the Turkish language test and get a minimum passing score.
How to enter Turkish universities?
To enter Turkish universities, it is necessary to have a diploma. After that, you must pass the university entrance exam. If you are not fluent in Turkish, you must also participate in the university’s Turkish language courses, which are held for free.
What languages are taught in Turkish universities?
The predominant language in universities is Turkish, but English is also taught.
What are the conditions for studying in Turkey?
Education in the best universities in Turkey with the least cost. Use of student facilities in Turkey. Higher level of education than neighboring countries.
Can I make international purchases with a Turkish bank card?
Yes, you can make international purchases with a Visa or MasterCard bank card.
What kind of foreign currency account can we have in Turkey?
Euros, lira and dollars
In which banks can we have an account?
You can not have an account in all Turkish banks. The Turkish government has allowed the opening of accounts for Iranian citizens in two Ziraat banks and Is.
What are the benefits of opening an account in Turkey?
- Get a Visa or MasterCard with your name and details.
- Send and receive money directly from European and American countries.
- Account management through mobile banking and internet of the international bank of the desired bank.
- Opening a foreign currency account in Euros, Dollars and Liras.
- Convert currency from lira to dollars and euros and vice versa in internet bank account.
Can I have a bank account without residing in Turkey?
Yes, you can have a bank account in Turkey with your passport and tax number.
Is it possible for individuals and legal entities to open an account in Turkish banks?
Yes, it is possible for individuals and legal entities to open accounts in Turkish banks.
Does getting a citizenship right through a work permit include family?
Yes, spouse and children under 18 years.
Can I get Turkish citizenship with a work permit?
Yes, after having 5 consecutive years of work permit from a company, you can apply for citizenship, which is done with the opinion of the Residence Office.
Can I get residency by registering a company?
No, you must first have a tourist stay or investment.
What documents are required to register a company?
Advocacy to Accountants
Company registration address
How much does it cost to register a company?
Depending on the selected activity from 4 thousand lira and up.
What are the company registration steps?
Depending on the type of activity of companies, the company registration process is different, and this process is done by calculating the accountant or accountant of your choice by giving her a power of attorney.
How to get a work permit?
Through the employer or the company in question, and it should be taken into account that for every employee or worker other than leaving, 5 leaving workers must also be insured.
Do I have to register a company to work?
No, if you want to work legally, you can work by obtaining a work permit from the Turkish Government Employment Service by the employer. But if you are an employer, you must first register a company.
Do we need to know English to get a Turkish passport?
No, you do not need to know Turkish to get a Turkish passport.
What are the differences in the education of a child under 18 if he / she obtains a passport?
He can receive scholarships from European and American universities through the Turkish government. However, it should be noted that he cannot take the foreign student exam (YOS and SAT).
How to make money from purchased houses?
You can not sell your purchased units for up to 3 years, but during this period you can rent the purchased units for a short or long term.
How to get a passport for a child over 18?
A child over the age of 18 must meet one of the conditions for buying a property worth $ 250, depositing or creating jobs for 50 Turkish workers.
Is the passport issued only to the document holder?
No, for the person holding the document, spouse and children under 18 years of age.
How long is it between buying each house?
The total process of purchasing and delivering the document of the apartment or apartments should not be more than three months.
How is the value of each property determined?
By companies and official expert of the Turkish Document Office.
How many houses do we have to buy to reach $ 250,000?
It varies depending on the property, which can include 1 to 7 apartments.
What are the ways to apply for Turkish residency and citizenship?
• The first method of buying a property worth $ 250,000.
• The second method of depositing $ 500,000 in a Turkish bank.
• The third method of creating employment and paying salaries and insurance to 50 Turkish workers for 3 years.
• The fourth method of marriage with a Turkish citizen.
How long does it take from the time of purchase to the registration of the document?
If the payment for the contracted property is ready, it will be ready and transferable in less than 3 working days under normal conditions.
Do I have to know Turkish for office work?
No, the company translator will be with you at all stages.
How many years can I know more about my capital by buying a property?
If the purchase of property is at a real and expert price and the inflation that exists every year and that your capital is foreign exchange will definitely be added to your capital every year.
What are the benefits of buying a property in Turkey?
• In the first place, foreign exchange investment abroad.
• Getting a residence permit in Turkey for yourself and all family members under 18 years of age.
• Use of some Turkish citizenship services.
• A sense of security for family members and having a second home abroad.
How can I convert or transfer money?
By opening an account in Turkey and converting Rials into Liras or Euros by exchange offices in Iran or by trusted companies in Turkey.
Do we have to pay the whole amount together to buy the property?
No, according to the agreement of the parties to the transaction for each residential property or area, you can make your payment in different ways.
Do we have to be present to buy the property?
No, you can also buy a property in person or by giving a power of attorney to the person, lawyer or property in question.
What steps do we need to take to buy a property?
• The first stage of opening a bank account and transferring funds from the country of origin to a bank account in Turkey
• The second step is to visit the desired properties by a trusted company.
• The third stage of concluding a formal contract and prepayment of the selected property.
• The fourth stage of payment of the remaining amount agreed upon on the day of transfer of the document and receipt of the property and delivery of the property to the buyer.
What steps should we take if we only intend to migrate for education?
There are two ways to proceed:
• The first method of getting a one-year tourist stay or investment and at the same time taking Tomer and Yous courses to enter the university.
• The second method is to take Yus and Tomer courses in official institutions in Iran and apply for a student visa from the Turkish Embassy in Iran.
Do I have to stay for the whole family?
Yes, all family members need residency if they live in Turkey.
Do I have to buy a property to get a residence permit?
No, at present, every citizen in Turkey is given a one-year tourist stay by renting a property, and for the second year, a work permit or study permit will be extended by buying a property.
What are the steps to get a residence permit in Turkey?
• The first step is to have an official residence address in Turkey (rented or owned)
• The second step is getting a tax number
• The third stage of getting tourist insurance for people over 18 and under 65 The fourth step is to get an interview or appointment form
• The fifth stage of paying residence tax in Turkey
• The sixth step is completing the files and translated documents of the persons
• The last step is to go to the residence office and do an interview
How long can I stay in Turkey without a residence card?
Citizens with Iranian passports can stay in Turkey as tourists for 90 days every 6 months without a residence card.